Saturday, May 19, 2012

Awesome Movies♥

Had a movie date with my best friend, Christian last month, like I said on my last post, I haven't been updating this. Let me just share this to you. So we watched THE AVENGERS. It was great, I love heroes. I love how Tony Stark(Ironman) made this sort of comedy. Though everyone risked their lives to save the earth and the human race from the evil God, Loki, Ironman did the most risky thing, you know if you've watched the movie. Then after watching the avengers, we decided to watch BATTLESHIP too and no regrets, this movie was awesome too. The switching of the story is just ♥. Bad guy turned into a hero. He saved the world from the aliens, but he could've not done it without the help of his fellow navy. Just watch it okay? lol.=) The money we paid was worth it. 


and this is Christian with me, of course. Excuse our haggard face :))









No comments:

Post a Comment